Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New to the Blogging World

I've been meaning to start a blog for about a year now, but never quite got around to getting one up and running.  Between struggling to find a name that I found fitting for my blog and the craziness that came with finishing grad school, moving out of NYC, moving to Texas and then moving again to Florida, starting a blog got put on the back burner.  With the help of my friend Alison, I finally hunkered down and decided today was the day to start my blog.  

I've been a registered dietitian since February 2010, but nutrition and healthy eating have been a passion of mine for a long time.  In this economy, money is tight for most people.  I know that it can seem difficult and daunting to eat healthy on a budget. I want to show you that not only is it possible to do so, but it can be enjoyable as well.  Follow me on my journey to save money, eat healthy and please my picky-eater boyfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment